mercoledì 12 ottobre 2016

Canzone in inglese



Objects in my mirror are closer than they appears
Expecially if we’re talkin about my fear
This consideration growin in me
Like a baby
Or like a cancer, maybe
I have to fall for knowin if I’m ready


All is nothing to me
My blackheart face wants to inhale your skin
Cause all is nothing to me

All is nothing to me
My brokenheart face wants to know your skin
Cause all is nothing to me


My soul is heavy than a bunch of books
You have to come for see the freak
I jump and roll for corrupting you
But I start understanding
You don’t see me

You can almost hear me
I’m not yelling in vain
Trying to remain
Raw and naughty
Just wanna perspire on you all my pain
Licking off the happiness from your decent body

And keep it to me.
Keep it to me.

Daze me
Renew me
And breathe me in


Cause all is nothing to me
My blackheart face wanna bite your skin
Cause all is nothing to me.


So nothing is everything


2 commenti:

  1. Objects in my mirror are closer than they appears appare in un autoritratto allo specchio che ho scattato anni fa...

    mi fa sempre tenerezza rivedermi com'ero, rileggendo questa scritta.

    RispondiElimina
  2. è anche il titolo del libro della Lulù!

    Gliel'ho rubato ma faccio finta che sia un omaggio più che un furto!

    RispondiElimina